Friday, May 20, 2016

Freely Ye Have Received- Freely Give

Thinking on the many ways God has graced my life brings so many wonderful feelings of joy, of peace, of thankfulness; and I am so humbled by His divine Love toward me and so grateful knowing that all I am and all I ever hope to be is all wrapped up in the most precious gift-wrapped present ever delivered to any individual on this earth; my precious gift of my Lord and Savior, Jesus; my Redeemer, my Deliverer, my Savior, my All In All.  Not only was I freed from all my sins; the perks that come with my receiving this gift just keep on coming as I continually receive deliverance from all my past, from all bondage, from all infirmities, from all sickness, from all disease; and I am so thankful as I'm reminded that just as I have freely received this precious gift, I now should freely give of this new life created through Christ Jesus to others in need. I need to pay it forward.
Freely I received, so Freely I will share the Love of God to all I encounter and spread the good news of His divine love and forgiving Salvation plan. We are encouraged in Colossians 3:12-17 NIV "Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace, And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.  And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." 
Being mindful of others and being careful as not to offend or wound along the way; and should I become offended or wounded, I will be mindful to quickly forgive, lest anything spring forth that might cause others to stumble or fall along the way. So as you go about your day, I encourage you also to be kind to one another, tenderhearted forgiving one another, even as God for Christ sake has forgiven you(Eph. 4:32) and allow the fruits of His Spirit (Gal. 5:22-23) to shine forth in your life as you display His love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control; and this can all be accomplished effectively as we allow Holy Spirit to guide us along our way. Enjoy this glorious day God has given us and be blessed, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment