Friday, May 6, 2016

REJOICE

What a beautiful day God has made just for me........and you! What grace He has bestowed upon us and blessed us in all things! What a loving God we are honored to serve! In all my ways, I will acknowledge Him as He directs my path! I rejoice greatly in the Lord, and again I say "Rejoice".......what a beautiful word, "Rejoice".......to be filled with an abundance of joy over and over as I absolutely delight in Him and all that He is! My heart is filled with His glorious love and I "Rejoice greatly in the Lord, the God of my salvation!"
Doesn't it just make you feel happy all over when you really think on Him with a fresh outlook every morning? Doesn't it just make you smile as you lift your voice to sing praises unto the Lord who created all heaven and earth and all therein! Doesn't it make you feel awesome to feel His love come from deep within and rise up to literally shine throughout your entire being; to know-that you know-that you know you are loved above all things? How great is our God! He is our biggest cheerleader and longs to love on us throughout the day! What a Mighty Loving God we serve; Who showers us with His loving-kindness; Who refreshes our soul as we rest through the night and Who awakens us each morning with new mercies; Who fills our hearts with a love like none other; Who de-stresses us like none other as we take our cares before Him and leave them there. What an honor to know He hears us when we pray and desires to give us all things pertaining to peace and abundant happiness in Him! 
My soul delights in the Lord and in the fullness of my salvation in Christ Jesus; unto Whom belongs All Glory and Praise! Now and Forevermore! Enjoy this beautiful day God has given and allow your mind to see His many blessings upon your life as you go along your way. As you delight in Him, He will shower you with His Love beyond measure, and you too will Rejoice! Be blessed, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

1 comment: