Tuesday, May 31, 2016

State of Awe

This morning finds me in a state of awe. I am so very thankful for the life God has given; for the freedom I find in Christ Jesus; for the wonderful love of family and friends; for the freedom of movement within my body; for the immeasurable joy of having peace within; for this time in my life and for every experience within my lifespan that has brought me this far, both good and bad; because it has shaped me and molded me into who I am today. I am more grateful than words can describe for His undying love, His amazing grace, and His divine deliverance! And I am so very grateful that I have come to know HOLY SPIRIT; my dearest friend, my comforter, my instructor, my counselor, my guide, my companion, my peace, and so much more. He completes me!!! and I am forever grateful.
I just cannot imagine anyone's life without the awesome love of God, and knowing Father in Heaven Who watches over us; or those who haven't accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior; or those who haven't acknowledged Holy Spirit within their life. I just can't imagine why anyone would refuse to accept Jesus and all He has provided for an abundance of joy and peace and total deliverance from a life of sin and oppression. Accepting Him into your life is a sure thing- it's a win-win situation! There are no negatives with accepting Him as Lord and with God on your side( Father God, Lord Jesus, and Holy Spirit; all three in one) there is no way you can ever be defeated unless you choose to not follow their direction.
God is our strength and our refuge, a very present help in time of trouble(Psalm 46:1). Where can you hide that He is not there?(Jeremiah 23:24). What can you think about, speak, or do that He doesn't know about?(Psalm 139:1-5). His ways are so far above ours(Isaiah 55:8) and He desires to give us only His best in every way; so why would anyone choose not to have Him in their life? Who can they turn to when they need someone to really listen and not be condemning of them? God sent Jesus into the world; not to condemn the world; but that through Him everyone who would believe might be saved(John 3:16,17).
God has heard it all, knows it all, and loves each of us above it all. In spite of who and what we are, He loves us unconditionally. So if you don't know Him and the power of His might; I urge you to take the most important decision of your life and come to know Him today and receive His blessings. He's as close as the very mention of His name. He loves you just as you are and so do I~~~ Be blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment