Wednesday, June 1, 2016

STOP, AND SMELL THE ROSES

What a beautiful day God has given! I treasure my early mornings sitting on the patio my daughter created for me; my very own beautiful oasis, a relaxing patio cabana, no less. Thank you so much, Mechele.  It is so wonderfully relaxing to just sit out here and enjoy time with God, sip my morning coffee, and just enjoy all the splendor of God's great Handiwork while listening to the birds chirping and all the sounds of nature surrounding my life. I finally understand the validity of that dear old saying, Take time to stop and smell the roses. Life has so much Beauty to offer if we just take the time to look for it. He has given so many beautiful things to grace our life if we just look for them, but we tend to be in such a hurry that we only see things affecting our life right now and fail to see what's out there, in the distance. I am just so thankful I am finally able to see it and ENJOY!
It's true what they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It really is in how we look at things and how we choose to see them. Is it good, or is it bad? Do we see it in a positive way, or in a negative way? Or do we even want to see it in a good or positive way? I believe beauty is truly found when we choose to live life to the fullest; knowing God is in full control of every area of our life; from the tiniest notion to the greatest move; and knowing He wants only the Best for us. That awareness encompasses you with His Love and brings to fruition an awesome Peace of mind and Joy within like none other; and suddenly life becomes beautiful all around. In all you see and all you do the beauty of His creations shine through.
What a joy fills my heart today! What a relief to know that He watches over me and all those who are mine and has us all covered in the palm of His hand. I pray that as your day continues, that you won't be in such a hurry that you fail to see the beauty He has placed around and in your life. God asks so little of us; He just desires a little time from our busy life to just steal away somewhere safe for a little alone time with Him so the two of you can find solace in sharing one to another the needs that will make your life complete in Him. If we just try to fit Him in to our busy schedule our mind shuffles back and forth between Him and the tasks ahead and we're unable to truly concentrate and allow Him to refresh, to strengthen, and to equip us for the day ahead. That's all He asks. Simple, but vital to our well being and peace of mind. 

So I pray that sometime during your day, you will choose to take time to Stop!....and smell the roses. Enjoy the beauty all around you and enjoy a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends. God truly loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment