Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Let Go--And Let God

     "But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus" Philippians 3:13b-14.
     Dear friends, It's time to stop allowing things of the past to steal our joy and hinder us from moving forward. We can lose sight of our predestined future by holding on to things of our past. Jesus came to set us free from all sin, to deliver us from all oppression, to heal us from all the painful memories of our past, and to bring us into a brand new future predestined just for us; filled with love, joy, peace, and prosperity In Him (Jeremiah 29:11). I am learning to let go of the past and look forward to this moment in time;  realizing that once past, it will never come again.
     We have been given the right to choose whether we enjoy this life God has given or allow it to pass us by, filled with sadness and despair. So by the grace of God, I choose to let go of my past and let God use me for His kingdom sake. I choose to LIVE every day as if it were my last; to SING as if no one were listening; and to DANCE as if no one were watching. I choose to praise and worship Him and bring glory to the one and only true God; God in Heavenly Father, God in Jesus, and God in Holy Spirit. He is the wind beneath my wings, the very air that I breathe, the strength I totally depend on, the joy of my life, and I will not be shaken. I choose to enjoy the beauty of this life in all God has created and to be happy in it. I choose to spread love and kindness and share Him with those I meet. I choose to lift up and to encourage others along my way. I choose to be all He has said I could be in Him.
     Life is all about choices and I choose to be all He says I can be for His glory sake! How about you? Would you like to join me and choose to enjoy your life to its fullest, as well. Let's learn to sing and to dance in the rain. Let's choose to let go and let God!!! Let's be all we can be for His glory sake and be blessed, dear friends, God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment