Saturday, June 18, 2016

Army of Believers

     "Worthy is the lamb that was slain, worthy is the lamb that conquered the grave, worthy is the lamb that was slain; worthy, worthy, worthy. This is amazing Grace, this is unfailing love; that He would take my place, that He would bear my cross; He would lay down His life, that I might be set free; O' Jesus I sing for all that you've done for me."
     It is nothing short of God's Amazing Grace, that would allow Jesus to take my place and bear my sins upon that cross; that gives me strength to move forward from where I've been, to where He is leading me. It's Him in me, that allows me to be all I can be in Christ Jesus. It's the power within me that fills me with unimaginable strength to do All things whatsoever He has declared; and it's Him in me that brings such peace and comfort in the midst of life's storms.
     God is doing a new thing in the hearts of all those who will hear His voice and are submissive to His guidance and direction in their life. He is forming an army of believers who will stand up and declare Him today before all men. Believers who are not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ Jesus and will share Him, without hesitation, to a lost and dying world. Believers who will shine forth in the midst of darkness and declare Him as the Light of the world and lead them out of a world of sin and despair. Believers who will share His LOVE to one and all, condemning and judging not; remembering that if not for God's Amazing Grace, there go I.
     God is looking for believers who are willing to lay aside all their past and freely move forward in the power of His might and win the lost at any cost. Today is the day of salvation, and God is calling. Will you surrender your life; all that you are; and allow Him to use you for His kingdom sake? The choice is yours and I pray you will choose wisely; because of all He has already done, and wants to do in your life today. Think about it- pray about it- talk to Him about it. Will you be one in His army of believers? He is eagerly waiting with arms open wide!
     Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment