Monday, June 27, 2016

Peace! What a Wonderful Word!

     Peace, What a wonderful Word! Peace in any definition is totally awesome; and we hear the word, peace, from people of every social standing; who use it loosely in so many ways throughout their day. But how do you perceive peace? Do you use it to describe your mood or surroundings? Do you use it to describe its need for the world in turmoil and wars? Do you use it to describe the environment you desire in your home? In your office? Within your own life? Or do you use it to describe its need in all of these?
     Peace, generally, is defined as freedom from disturbance; quiet and tranquility; freedom from or the cessation of war or violence; can be used as a greeting; an order to remain silent; a state of harmony between people or groups; freedom from strife; or Biblically, Peace means "to be complete" or "to be sound." I could go on and on but peace is whatever we decide it to be within each realm of our own individual life; whether it be personal, family, or worldwide.
     I find within my own realm, that my peace is found in God, and in Him alone. He is "Yahweh Shalom" and He's all I need to make it through this world. He completes me! He keeps me sound! He fills the desires within my heart that bring peace and keeps my feet planted on solid ground. In the midst of the cares of this world, He brings peace to mind with reassurance that He is forever with me and has everything pre-planned and pre-paid for my life to be complete in Him. All I have to do is Relax in His provisions and Trust Him; and He will most assuredly guide me along life's pathway.
     Peace is certainly needed in this world with all the wars and turmoil going on; its needed in our homes, our families' homes, and within our own inner self, as well. However you may need peace to exist in your life, I pray you will allow God to be your source. He will bring you peace in the midst of any storm of life if only you ask; and when you ask, learn to lean on Him, to relax in Him; to listen to Him and follow His guidance; and as you allow yourself to trust Him in all your ways, He will bring you peace of mind like you never knew.
     Have a wonderfully blessed and peaceful day, dear friend. God loves you and so do I~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment