Saturday, May 7, 2016

Mothers Day Blessings

Blessings come in all shapes, forms, and sizes; and many come in the form of family and friends. I have been abundantly blessed with both and am so thankful to God for allowing me to share in all your lives. My Mother was a treasured blessing, my dearest friend, my biggest fan, my counselor and teacher who taught me lessons far more valuable than any school could ever teach. She taught me by watching her go through this life sacrificing her own needs over the needs of her family, caring for the sick regardless of her own health; sharing what little she had with others she thought might be less fortunate; and by loving with a heart as big as the heavens; but more than anything else, I am so thankful she and Daddy always found time to teach us about Jesus and to impart the love of God into our lives for which I am eternally grateful. And then there are the blessings of my 3 lovely daughters God graced my life with; who have grown into such loving, caring and giving Mothers, and I am so proud of each of them and their devotion to nurturing their families in the love of God as well. So to each of my daughters, Janet, Tammie, and Mechele, I want to wish you all a 'Happy Mothers Day' and tell you that I love you more than words can ever describe and I am so blessed and proud to be your Mother! And to my sisters, GailSharlene, and Carolyn, thank you for allowing me to mother you and boss you around when you were little, cause I was the oldest and thought I knew more than you guys, but I am so proud you are all my sisters and so proud of the precious women of God you have become and raised your families likewise. I guess I trained you all well, lol....... Now Momma, I'm just kidding; We all know Mother taught us all right from wrong, but we all had a lot of fun learning! And to all my extended family members and you dear friends who are Mothers, I want to wish each of you a wonderfully blessed and Happy Mothers Day. I love and appreciate each one of you more than you will ever know and so thankful to have each of you in my life. God bless you all~~~"Happy Mothers Day"~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment