Friday, July 22, 2016

Strength for Today

Oh how beautiful are You, Lord! You woke me up this morning; started me on my way; gave me breath to breathe and freedom to move; showered me with fresh mercies and Your tender grace; Embraced me in Your Loving Arms and whispered, "I am here; Have No Fear!" What a mighty God I serve! Giver of all Life! Lover of my Soul! When the storms of life seem boisterous, my God is always there to shelter and guide me through it all! Bigger than anything that tries to come my way, the Creator of all Heaven and Earth and all therein, shelters me in times of storms. In all things, He watches over me and prepares my way; one moment at a time, one step along the way. 
There is nothing that comes my way, that He doesn't know about already; and wanting only the best for me, I know that He has already prepared the way to shine forth His glory! My God, Who watches over me night and day; Who gives strength to stand, and cradles me in His arms when I fall to my knees in sheer dismay. What a Loving God You are: Mighty and Powerful and Merciful; Forever Faithful, Forever Loving, Forever Protecting, Forever Providing, Forever God! 
"Oh How beautiful are you Lord; It's Your Words, It's Your Love; Oh, how glorious are You, Lord; It's Your power, It was Your cross; That saved me, And rescued me; Just a moment there, Set me free! I give You glory, glory; I give You glory, glory; I give You glory, glory, ! Jesus; I give You glory, glory; I give You glory, glory; I give You glory, glory, ! Jesus!" Such a beautiful song of Love and Admiration to my Precious Lord Jesus rings from the depths of my heart today! My Lord, Who has provided the way for life everlasting and free! 
He is with us all today and desires to lead and guide us in every little thing that comes our way, if we will only take the time to hear His voice and be submissive to His will in our life. There is Absolutely Nothing He cannot fix, Nothing He cannot conquer, Nothing He cannot turn around for our good; and with a determined mind to follow Him and allow Him to Lead; Committing ALL things into His hands; We become More than Overcomers! We become Victors and not Victims! We are Children of the Most High God and in Him there is NO LACK! 
I pray that as you go through this day, that you begin to think on just who God is to you and what you allow Him to do in your life. Then determine within yourself, what you will allow Him to BE in your life! Will you surrender ALL your life to Him and allow Him to do what is the ABSOLUTE BEST for your life? The choice is yours! He wants to be ALL YOU WILL EVER NEED, but you have to allow it. He has made all the provisions necessary and waits with arms open wide, extending His invitation today! He wants us all to come to know Him and become part of His family, but He will never force us to accept His invitation; the choice must be ours! 
So my question is, Will you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and become part of the family of God? Will you accept God Who gave His Only Begotten Son Jesus, so you and I could live free from any and all bondage! Will you allow Him to loose you from the chains that have bound you and allow Him to lead you into life everlasting and free? His promises are forever and ever and He watches over His Word to perform It quickly! He will make you More Than a Conqueror in Christ Jesus! God is GOD of all gods, King of all kings, Lord of all lords; He is Almighty God: Father, Son, Holy Spirit! All Three in One! And Forever and ever, He is GOD! 
I pray you will choose to accept Him today, submit your life into His hands, and allow Him to make you victorious in all your ways! Have a wonderfully victorious day, dear friends and Be blessed. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment