Thursday, July 7, 2016

WHEREVER HE LEADS US, HE IS THERE

What reassurance to know that wherever God leads us, He will never leave us there; wherever He takes us, He will lead us through. He will be whatever we need Him to be at that appointed time. Always with us, walking beside us, working within us, bringing that sweet victory with peace of mind as only He does best. I'm reminded of the song, "Make a Way" by I Am They, that goes:
"You brought me to the desert so You could be my water; You brought me to the fire so You could be my shield; You brought me to the darkness so You could be my morning light; If You brought me this far, if You brought me this far. Wherever You lead me, I know You won't leave me; Wherever You call me, You will make a way; Wherever we're going, I will be holding; To the promise You have made, You will make a way. And when I’m in the valley, You will be my comfort; And when I’m at the end of me, I find You there; When I’m in the battle, You will be my present peace; Cause You brought me this far, You brought me this far; If You brought me this far. Wherever You lead me, I know You won't leave me; Wherever You call me, You will make a way; Wherever we're going, I will be holding to the promise You have made, You will make a way; Cause You brought me this far, You brought me this far; If You brought me this far; my God will make a way. Wherever you lead me, I know you won't leave me; Wherever You call me, You will make a way; Wherever we're going I will be holding to the promise You have made, You will make a way."
Such a warm reassuring beauty in knowing God is with us through thick or thin, in the darkest of nights or stormiest of days; working whatever is needed to grow us into that person of victory; overcoming every battle with Him by our side: Our Watchman, our High Tower, our Deliver; leading and guiding, protecting and providing all that is needed to win each battle in life; from one level to another. Rest assured that you are not alone in whatever battle you may be fighting in life at this time; God is with you! He is right there beside you; working within you; building you up into that stature of an overcomer in all things.
You are a Victor and not a victim! You are a Child of the Most High God, designed by God's own hand. You are Strong, in Christ Jesus! You are Invincible; No weapon formed against you shall prosper(Isaiah 54:17). Just as God told Moses to tell Pharoah, "I AM" sent him; even so, God sends You forth, in Jesus' name, knowing that All you will ever need, He is! He is your Healer, your Deliverer, Shield and Defense, and so much more. And with God on your side, look out world! There is nothing He will ever lead you to, that He won't see you through! He gives us power to do ALL things in Jesus' name! So Be Strong, in the Power of His Might!
Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment