Sunday, January 3, 2021

All We Are Comes From Above

 Meditating on God's abiding love and the ability He gives us to breathe, to move and to have our being. As I feel His Spirit within, I wonder how people exist without the presence of the Lord living within them.

He is the air I breathe, my very reason for living. He is my peace when life around me brings me grief and despair. He quickly reminds me, "I'm here" and I rest in His comforting arms until I'm able to continue life's journey. Try to hold your breath for a few minutes and you will begin to feel such an air hunger that you have to breathe again. This is the same as being without His presence within.

We were not created to be without Him. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and after seeing all They had created, They made man in Their own image and breathed into His nostrils the breath of life. He is our breath of life! He is the air we breathe! He is the power supply to our mind, soul and body! All that we will ever need, He is!!!! Always present, always hearing, always awaiting our invitation to allow Him to guide us along life's journey, if only we ask!

I pray you will come to know the presence of God and to feel Him in the air you breathe, the freedom to move, and the joy of knowing Him as Lord and Savior! Allow Him to become real to you as you meditate upon His Word and receive the fullness of His glory! Begin to enjoy that abundant life in Christ Jesus! Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment