Monday, January 11, 2021

Golden Nuggets

Just dwelling on a few golden nuggets while feeling grateful to God for another day filled with His fresh mercies and faithfulness (Lamentations 3:23) and that my steps are ordered by the Lord who delights in my way (Psalm 37:23); so I trust wholly in the Lord of lords and King of kings as Proverbs 3:5-6 teaches "Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."

Over the years I've learned that Instead of going blind-sighted throughout my day allowing my feelings to guide my way, if I keep my eyes focused on Jesus, acknowledging Him in all things, I can hear Him guiding and instructing me in what to do and say. There is nothing ahead of me and my family that He doesn't know about already and has made provisions for an escape if we only have our minds guarded with His Word of Truth and our ears open to hear His voice.
Jeremiah 29:11-13 tells us, "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future; Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
My Hope rests in the God of all creation, Maker of Heaven and earth and all herein, and as I guard my mind from filth and negative thoughts, nothing will come against me that God won't handle. I just have to keep the faith and believe as Jesus declared in Mark 9:23, "If you can believe, All things are possible to him who believes" and I am a Believer who loves the Lord my God with all my heart, with all my mind, and with all my soul.
All that I am rests in Him, and all I will ever need is in Him, so today I acknowledge Jesus as my Lord and Savior and soon coming King, and I rest in His power, in His might, and in His Spirit, knowing with full assurance that having been redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit dwelling within that it is well with my soul. I pray you are too. Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friend, knowing God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment