Sunday, January 3, 2021

Welcome 2021

So thankful for a new day, a new year, and a new opportunity to enjoy the presents of our dear Lord in the land of the hopeful. This is the day the Lord has made so I will rejoice and be glad in it! One day at a time He gives fresh new mercies. So I will lay aside the past and enjoy right now; enjoy this gift of time in 2021 from my Heavenly Father!
Our hope lies in Christ Jesus, and is secure one moment at a time, and since I love to open presents, I want to open each present of time and enjoy the blessings therein; how about you? Time to lay aside stress and enjoy each blessing of life given. Time to find positive lessons with each struggle and be grateful for the "little things" in life because those little things make for great beginnings!
Enjoy this new year, dear friends. 2021 can be the Best year yet if we only Believe and receive all God has in store for us! In all our ways, let's acknowledge Him and He will direct our steps. Be Blessed, dear friends, God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment