Monday, January 11, 2021

Nothing Like The Peace of God

 I awakened with this precious song from days of old rolling over and over in my soul with such loving peace and assurance that I want to share them with you as well and pray you are blessed and secure in His peace as well:

"Far away in the depths of my spirit tonight; rolls a melody sweeter than psalm; In celestial-like strains it unceasingly falls, O’er my soul like an infinite calm; Peace, Peace, Wonderful Peace; coming down from the Father above; Sweep over my spirit forever, I pray, in fathomless billows of love! What a treasure I have in this wonderful peace, buried deep in the heart of my soul; so secure that no power can mine it away while the years of eternity roll."
Dear friend, there is nothing like having the Peace of God assuring and reassuring your spirit wherein Holy Spirit resides with His forever faithfulness and loving grace maintaining us through all our walks in life; Nothing like feeling safe and secure in the arms of our beloved Jesus! So thankful He came and gave His life for all mankind to be redeemed and set free by His cleansing blood that washes away all our sins and remembers them no more (Isaiah 43:25).
"What a treasure I have in this wonderful peace; resting sweetly in Jesus' control; being kept from all danger by night and by day; and His glory is flooding my soul; And I think when I rise to that city of peace, Where the Author of peace I shall see, That one strain of the song which the ransomed will sing; In that Heavenly Kingdom will be; Peace, Peace, Wonderful Peace; Coming down from the Father above; Sweep over my spirit forever I pray, in fathomless billows of love."
I am so excited to know that soon I shall see my Lord Jesus face to face along with loved ones already there; and yet my heart grieves over those who continue to take time for granted and have not yet repented of their sins and accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior. He so anxiously waits for us to ask so His blood can wash away all sin and fill us with His Wonderful Peace that satisfies and comforts, freeing us from all our past; those hurtful wounds, both physical and emotional; from those bad habits and addictions; and all things we remember from our past preventing us from living that renewed life in Christ Jesus that only His blood and His love can do.
So I pray the last lyrics of this song; "Ah soul, are you here without comfort and rest, Marching down the rough pathway of time? Make Jesus your friend; 'ere the shadows grow dark; Oh, accept this sweet peace so sublime! Peace, Peace, Wonderful Peace; Coming down from the Father above; Sweep over our spirit forever I pray, in fathomless billows of love." May the Peace of God overwhelm you and His Unconditional Love embody you, bringing you a wonderfully blessed day in Jesus' name, Amen and Amen. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment