Sunday, January 17, 2021

Praise The Lord Through It All

"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the Lord He is God: it is He that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture. Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name; For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endureth to all generations." Psalm 100.

May we forever be grateful and bless His name for He who has done many great things, too marvelous for us to count. The greatest I believe is making all things possible for us to receive eternal life with Him through Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. So I will praise the Lord at all times, His praise continually in my mouth. When my mind becomes weary and restless, I will choose to remind myself of His Promises and invite Holy Spirit to restore and refresh my mind as peace is found.

Psalm 34:19 declares, "Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers Him out of them all." Just because an affliction comes upon us, doesn't mean we have to stay under that affliction. We gain strength from his promise in Psalm 46:1 "God is my strength and my refuge, a very present help in time of trouble", along with many promises found in His Holy Word.

He has proven time and time again that He is forever faithful, loves us unconditionally and there is NOTHING we can ever do that will change that. His promises throughout the Word declares that He will never leave us or forsake us; so we know He is with us every step we take along life's journey. We need only to whisper His name and He's there; and as we reach out to Him, He reaches back with outstretched arms comforting and bringing peace as only He does best. So I pray amidst all the strife, the bitterness, and unrest in our world today, that you find His peace that surpasses all understanding in times like these, simply because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment