Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Learning To Allow Peace To Begin In Us

"There's within my heart a melody, Jesus whispers sweet and low, Fear not, I am with thee, Peace, be still, In all of life's ebb and flow. Soon He's coming back to welcome me, far beyond the starry sky, I shall wing my flight to worlds unknown; I shall reign with Him on high. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, sweetest name I know; fills my every longing, keeps me singing as I go."
How awesome to wake up with singing in my heart and feel the warmth of His love securely within; such a feeling of Peace that passes all understanding; just one of those many blessings Jesus has given as He declares in John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world gives, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." And my heart sings, "What a treasure I have in this wonderful peace, buried deep in the heart of my soul, So secure that no power can mine it away, while the years of eternity roll. Peace! Peace! Wonderful Peace! Coming down from the Father above; Sweep over my spirit forever I pray, In fathomless billows of love!"
As Children of God, we hold such a priceless treasure chest filled with the Love of God that could change this world one person at a time. If we would just allow that love to flow out to others, we could help bring about such peace and harmony that together we could sing aloud, "Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me; Let there be peace on earth, the peace that was meant to be; With God as our Father, brothers all are we; Let me walk with my brother in perfect harmony. Let peace begin with me, Let this be the moment now; with ever step I take Let this be my solemn vow: To take each moment and live each moment with peace eternally, Let there be peace on earth and let it begin in me."
We were predestined to be loving, peaceful children of the most High God and to be His hand and voice extended as we walk in peace and harmony. Romans 14:19 tells us, "Let us therefore make every effort to do whatever leads to peace and to mutual edification." To make every effort to build up our brothers and not to tear them down; to speak life and inspiration to the fallen and those in despair. He tells us in Romans 12:18, "If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." Notice he says, If it is possible, but we must put forth the effort in all manner of communication to live at peace. 
So I pray that today we will allow peace and harmony to light the way for others to receive the Hope of Jesus Christ that lies within us! Let's determine first and foremost within our mind to 'let there be Peace on earth' and let it begin in us. 
Have a wonderfully blessed and peaceful day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment