Monday, October 9, 2017

Such Amazing Grace

"Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me, I once was lost but now I'm found, was blind but now I see. 'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear and grace my fears relieved, How precious did that grace appear, the hour I first believed. Thru many dangers, toils and snares I have already come, 'Tis grace that brought me safe thus far and grace will lead me home. When we've been there ten thousand years bright shining as the sun, We've no less days to sing God's praise than when we first begun."
Grace! A five letter word bound together by God's Amazing Love. God's Grace displayed openly on the cross for you and me. God's R
iches At Christ Expense! Where would any of us be without His Grace? Paul tells us in Ephesians 2:8 "For by grace, are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: It is the gift of God; Not of works, lest anyone should boast." Such an amazing gift from God; full of unconditional love and tender mercies freshly given to us each morning; not because of anything we did to earn it; but totally free, unexpected and undeserved; all made possible through the works of our Lord Jesus Christ and in Him alone!
God showers us with unconditional love, pardons our sins, and allows us access to share in His divine life throughout eternity because of His grace. Grace that is limitless and holds no boundaries. Grace that reaches up to the highest mountain and flows to the lowest valley to find the hurt, the lost, and lonely. John 1:17 tells us, "For the law was given through Moses; Grace and Truth came through Jesus Christ." And because of His grace and truth, we are now able to come before the throne in Jesus' name, and if we 'confess our sins, we know that He will cleanse us from all unrighteousness because of His Loving Grace'(1John 1:9); Such Amazing Grace! What a God we serve!
May today find God's grace stirring within you as you receive and share His love to those in need. Be Blessed today, dear friends, God loves you and so do I~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment