Sunday, October 8, 2017

Trusting Him One Step At A Time

As you opened your eyes this morning to a new day filled with fresh mercies from above, did you thank God for being able to breathe, to move, to get out of bed and enjoy the beauty of the new day He had given? This is a really good habit to get into; being thankful for each new day gives the ability to enjoy the life He gives. 
Habits are easily formed and as we grow a little older and hopefully a little wiser, we tend to change our old ways and take on new habits that are good for our overall well-being. Lately, I've been doing a lot of changes as I feel God leading me away from some of my comfort zones into new avenues for my life. Many times, I feel unsure of those changes and begin to question if they are really what He wants me to do, but when I see the response of those changes I can feel His loving smile upon me and I realize that I'm learning to walk closer with Him, hand in hand, throughout my day.  
I know that with God all things are possible and in His divine plan for my life, I have no cause to fear the unknown because Jeremiah 29:11 tells me, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." What a blessed assurance we have in God through our Lord Jesus; being mindful to acknowledge Him in all our ways. As He leads us out of our comfort zones and we become yielded vessels, He can accomplish His perfect plan for our life, while walking with Him along our way through every day.
So, don't be afraid to venture out from your comfort zone into those new avenues of life you envision; and don't get stuck trying to make sense of it all. Open your mind to His new ideas and the new direction God is trying to show you for your life. God knows how to guide us from one step to another, from one glory to another; and He will make those seemingly impossible dreams become reality, as you trust in Him.. 
Jesus tells us in Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." That's why it is so important to seek Him first thing every day and to acknowledge Him in all our ways throughout the day; putting Him first in all things that pertain to our life because He already knows our needs, as well as the desires of our hearts; and as with any good father, He wants to give us the very best in life. We just have to change our old way of thinking and be open to His guidance, and stop questioning new ideas He gives while trusting Him completely in all our ways. As we change our way of thinking to allow His will to become our will, and His ways to become our ways, we will reap His abundant blessings not only in this life but in the life to come, forevermore. 
Have a wonderfully blessed and Son-shiny day, dear friends, God loves you and so do I~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment