Saturday, October 7, 2017

Life Is Fragile- Handle With Care

This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! God has gracefully given us a new day filled with fresh mercies to enjoy so we can be all we can be right now! We cannot go back and live yesterday over, or worry about things that may or not happen tomorrow. That would only steal the beauty of this new day He has given right now, so let's do as Paul declared in Philippians 3:13-14; "But this one thing I will do; forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." Let's enjoy this day and count our many blessings for the life we have at this very moment!
So often we lose sight of the predestined future He has planned for us by wrestling with things of the past and refusing to let them go. But Jesus came to set us all free from our past; from every sin, from every oppression, from every sad or painful memory, and to bring us into a brand new future, day by day; filled with hope, joy, and peace in Him. As we let go of the past, only then can we begin looking forward to every new minute in time; realizing that once it has past, it will never come again.
God has given each of us the freedom to choose whether we enjoy this life or allow life to pass away filled with sadness and despair. Having suffered many losses dear to my heart, I know that Life is Fragile, and we must handle it with care. We cannot take for granted the love we are given nor the love we have to give. Only we have the ability to give and receive Love to the fullest degree. The choice is clearly up to each one of us; and by the grace of God, I choose to LIVE every day as if it were my last; to SING as if no one were listening; to Love to the fullest, and to DANCE as if no one were watching.
I choose to offer up praise and worship to the one and only God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit; the Trinity all three in One; knowing that He is the air I breathe, the strength I depend upon, the wind beneath my wings, and the lover of my soul. I choose to enjoy the beauty in all God has created and to be happy in it; while spreading love and kindness to those I meet along my way. Would you like to join me and choose to enjoy your life to its fullest, as well?
Come on, Let's just Let go and Let God!!! Be blessed, dear friends, God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment