Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Choosing to Dance Through It ALL

What a glorious gift God has given us today! Cooler and brisk weather outside but whether hot or cold, sunshine or rain, sleet or snow, each new day is a gift from God filled with His fresh mercies and tender grace. Regardless of the outer elements that surrounds us, we need to rise and shine forth His Love and the Hope that is within us! Grateful that He showers us with His Amazing Grace as each new day is given and learn to be happy with life given. Learn to rise above the storms, to dance in the rain, and if we're gonna dance, then begin to sing forth His praises:
"Oh how beautiful are you Lord, it's your Words, it's your Love; Oh how glorious are You Lord, It's Your power, It was Your cross, That saved me and rescued me, Just a moment there, set me free! I give You glory, glory! I give You glory, glory! I give You glory, glory, Jesus! I give You glory, glory! I give You glory, glory! I give You glory, glory, Jesus! And With a crown of thorns, You became my King Forever, And With a crown of thorns, You became my King Forever, And with a crown of thorns, You became my King Forever! I give You glory, glory! I give You glory, glory! I give you glory, glory, Jesus! I give You glory, glory! I give You glory, glory! I give You glory, glory! Jesus!"  

Now doesn't it do your heart good to feel the praise rising up within you whether you sang along or not! Well. I just had to sing this morning! I find it wonderful to open my eyes and breathe in the goodness of each new day given; to be able to get myself out of bed and to move and have my being; slowly at first but then the more I move, the easier it gets, just as anything we do in life. No matter if in our physical walk or our spiritual walk; the easier we exercise what is needed, the easier it gets; and the more rewarding it feels! And with each new move I make, with each effort I make, it's good to feel the joy of the Lord springing up within the very depths of my soul and feel the Love of Jesus: Lord of lords, King of kings, God of gods, Great I Am, Prince of Peace, Lover of my soul wrapping His arms around me and bringing comfort and peace as nothing this world has to offer! What joy to know that I am His, and He is mine forever and ever, Praise His Holy Name! Thank You Jesus! 
So how about it? Come on and join me and let's not just rush through today. Let's enjoy this day; every moment God has given and make this day the very best it can be! It can be a good day, or it can be a better day; or we can reach high and aim to make it the very Best it can be! "Good, Better, Best; Never Let it rest; Until the good is better, and the better is Best!" So Let's make it Best! Let's learn to sing and dance in the rain, to enjoy His blessings no matter the circumstance around us. Let's be God's children who look for the good in our day and the good in people we encounter. Let's make our Father smile as He watches over to lead and to guide us, to protect and provide for us as our mind is stayed on Him. He loves to see us enjoying each blessing He gives!
So let's enjoy this new day He has given. Let's sow His love into someone's life today; or better yet, let's sow a lot of love into peoples' lives today; How about it? We choose how we spend each moment of time God gives. We can choose to mope around because it's cold and dreary outside, or we can choose to shine through it all, to rise above the circumstances and be our very Best! So come on, let's choose to be happy, to enjoy this new day He has given and enjoy our life to the fullest! Let's choose to be Free to dance in the rain; to sing His praises through it all! Let's choose to bring glory to the Kingdom of God and make our Father smile as we enjoy His blessings throughout our day. Let's be all we can be for His Glory sake!
Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment