Thursday, March 1, 2018

Lifting Up Daily Affirmations!

My Daily Affirmations today are as follows:
*I will bless the Lord at all times; His Words shall continually be in my mouth.(Psalm 34:1)
*I declare that The Spirit of Truth abides in me and teaches me all things and guides me into all truth.(John 16:13)
* If I question what I should do in any given situation, I will simply ask of God who will grant me the wisdom needed generously.(James 1:5) 
* As I trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not unto my own understanding while acknowledging Him in all my ways, He will direct my path.(Proverbs 3:5-6)
*The Lord will perfect that which concerns me.(Psalm 138:8) and I will allow the Word of Christ to dwell in me richly in all wisdom.(Colossians 3:16)
*I follow the Good Shepherd and know His voice and the voice of a stranger I will not follow(John 10:4-5)
*Jesus is made unto me wisdom, righteousness, holiness, and redemption(I Corinthians 1:30); Therefore I am made the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus(II Corinthians 5:21).
*I am His handiwork created in Christ Jesus(Ephesians 2:10), a new creation in Christ, old things passed away;all things are become new(II Corinthians 5:17)
*I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him will I trust(Psalm 91:2). 
*The Lord is my Light and my Salvation, whom shall I fear? (Psalm 27:1)
*I declare The Word of God Is Forever True and Cannot Lie! 
*Therefore Whatsoever It says I can Do, I can do; and whosoever It Says I am, I am in Christ Jesus, my Precious Lord and Savior! 
"Blessed be the Lord God Almighty! Who was and is and is to come, Blessed be the Lord God Almighty, Who reigns forevermore!"
Dear friend, I pray you will choose some verses of scripture and claim them as your daily affirmations for whatever you may need today. Take time to quote them throughout your day. Start with a couple daily and increase them as you feel led. It just may surprise you how beloved and empowered you begin to feel as the Word of God begins to come alive within the depths of your soul. You just might end up singing or humming a little bit too! Enjoy!
I pray you have a wonderfully blessed day, because God loves you and so do I~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment