Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Having Peace In The Midst Of Storms

"When Peace like a river attendeth my way, when sorrows like sea billows roll; Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say, It is well, It is well with my soul!" In the midst of life's troubles, God continues to reassure us that through Him, there is peace through it all. 
As we encounter trying times coming against us; we can allow our minds to be fearful, with anxieties flooding our mind, or we can remember that our Heavenly Father waits with Hands outstretched to calm our fears, to soothe our doubts, and comfort our sorrow. He brings such peace, such calm assurance, such comfort to our souls as we feel His loving arms wrap around us, securing us to Him as the storms pass by.
Jesus said, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”(Matthew 11:28-30).
We just went through a variety of storm systems lately and it's always so comforting to know God is with us through them all and that our anchor holds in times of the storm. "In times like these, we need a Savior. In times like these, we need an anchor; Be very sure, be very sure, your anchor holds and grips the solid Rock! This Rock is Jesus! Yes He's the one! This Rock is Jesus, The Only One! Be very sure, be very sure, your anchor holds and grips the solid Rock!"
I am eternally thankful my anchor holds, and so thankful for His abiding Love, Amazing Grace, and Forever Faithfulness! In God I trust because He never fails! Have a wonderfully blessed and peaceful day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment