Monday, March 12, 2018

God Is Faithful- He Never Fails

"Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father, There is no shadow of turning with Thee, Thou changest not, Thy compassion's, they fail not; As thou has been, Thou forever will be. Summer and winter and springtime and harvest; Sun, moon and stars in their courses above; Join with all nature in manifold witness to Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love. Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth; Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide, Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow, Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside! Great is Thy faithfulness! Great is Thy faithfulness! Morning by morning new mercies I see. All I have needed Thy hand hath provided, Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!"
The words of this precious old song bring such peace as many of us are battling spiritual warfare that come against us or our families; and in times like these it's reassuring to know that God is Faithful to watch over all He has created: the heavens and the earth and all that is within and He watches over His Word to perform it quickly. He watches over you and me in such a great attempt to nurture and strengthen us while extending fresh mercies every morning. He wants to take the bad and make it good; to take what satan means for evil and turn it around for our good as He empowers us with His strength for this day. We just have to allow Him the opportunity and be willing to fully trust His plan for our lives and for those we love. What a mighty God we serve!  
"Forever God is Faithful, Forever God is Strong, Forever God is with us, Forever and ever." He has proven time and time again that He will never leave me or forsake me; in good times or bad. He is always right there walking beside me and working within me, to bring all things together for my good; turning all things satan means to stop me into testimonies of Praise and Glory for the great and mighty works God has performed or is currently doing for my good. Great is Thy Faithfulness, dear God, forever and ever, Amen!
I pray you hold to God's unchanging hand and build your hopes on things eternal. Allow His love to secure you to His bosom and enjoy a wonderfully blessed day. God loves you and so do I~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment