Saturday, March 27, 2021

HE KNOWS MY NAME

 Oh that mankind could begin to be a reflection of God and of His Love in Christ Jesus! How amazing to know that the same God who created the heavens and the earth and all I see, and even the air and wind I feel, knows me by name....Me, He knows Me! How amazing it is that In all this world filled with all these people He knows me by name; Wow!

This same God knows me by name and lets me know I am His own as He walks with me and talks with me; comforts and counsels me, and is forever within me to help me through those unexpected setbacks in life. I in Him and He in me, forever and ever throughout all eternity. No matter how much I hear it said, It still amazes me that He knows me by name and as I come before His presence and pour out my heart to Him, confessing and discussing my weaknesses and failures with Him, He still loves me just the way I am. How amazing is He!
When I'm feeling devastated and unsure what to do, I can feel Him wrapping His great big arms around me; holding me in His warm embrace so close that as tears fall upon His chest, it's as if I can hear the sound as of His heart beating against my face, bringing such assurance that as I pour my heart to Him, I am made new once again as over and over He reassures me that all I will go through; He has me covered.
What Love our Heavenly Father bestows upon us through His Son, Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. We are His Children and He knows us by name and that is just too wonderful for words. Thank You Jesus! I pray each of you will feel His love flow through your being today, making you more aware that He knows you, and loves you, just the way you are. Enjoy a blessed day, dear friends, and always remember that God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment