Sunday, March 7, 2021

Nothing Too Hard For God

 Then came the Word of the Lord unto Jeremiah saying, "Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?" (Jeremiah 32:26-27). and dear friend, I ask you today, "Is there anything too hard for our God; the Lord God of all creation; the God who created Heaven and Earth and all therein; The Lord God our Creator?" I tell you of a surety, the answer is NO.... a thousand times and beyond..... there Is Nothing Too Hard for our God!

🎶When I Think about the Lord; How He saved me, how He raised me; How He filled me, with the Holy Ghost; How He healed me, to the uttermost; When I Think about the Lord; How He picked me up and turned me around; How He set my feet on solid ground; It makes me wanna shout; Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus; Lord, You are worthy, of all the glory, and all the honor, and all the praise!🎶
God bless you, dear friends, as we sing forth praise unto the Lord, our God, the King of all kings and Lord of all lords, Jesus Christ our Saviour, our Redeemer, our Healer and Lord! May we sing forth His praise:
🎶Majesty, Worship His Majesty, Unto Jesus be all glory honor and praise; Majesty, Kingdom Authority, Flow from His throne, unto His own, His anthem raise. So exalt, lift up on high the name of Jesus;
Magnify, come glorify Christ Jesus, the King; Majesty, worship His Majesty, Jesus who died, now glorified, King of all kings!🎶
I pray the joy of the Lord fill you with His strength and bring you peace and happiness beyond measure as you go through this day. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment