Monday, March 22, 2021

Taking Needs for Prayer More Seriously

 Thinking on the goodness of our Lord and the many blessings He has given in the form of family and friends and I can't help but smile with such a warmth that makes my soul smile.

From the time I was born, I was told I was a smiler and I still am. I've just always loved to smile and I think it was because of the love that surrounded me. Love come in all shapes and sizes but I feel the greatest form has been from my family. There is nothing like having the loving prayerful support from those dearest to our heart; and that is my family.
We have always been a praying family with family devotions and never failed to tell each other they were loved. Our parents loving support being coupled with prayerful support, just made us feel their love all supercharged within, so we grew up to love and share as well. There is nothing that can take the place of knowing family cares enough to take a knee or simply bow their head and pray to the Father on our behalf in Jesus' name,
I have learned over my years that being covered in prayer and keeping family and friends covered is the greatest deed we can ever do on behalf of our loved ones. So to each of you dear people, let it be known that your Momma, your Nana, your sister n Christ Jesus, and your friend is praying diligently for each of you and trusting Him to meet the needs you have; so you can be the Best You for His kingdom sake.
I have also learned that it's easy to say, "I'm praying for you" and never really go to prayer for that need, so if you call me or see me in person and ask me to pray for you, I will stop what I am doing and pray for you right where we are, simply because so many loved ones needed prayer but died before I could steal away and pray; so while I have you with me I will pray and then keep you in prayer because there is no greater time to share true love in prayer like the present.
So today I pray we all make the most of our time with loved ones and if they share a need; let's take time to pray with them for that need and then we can spend the rest of our time enjoying this beautiful season God has blessed us with. We have been given a time of refreshing, a time of new beginnings, a time to love family and friends, and a time to give praise to the Lord of lords, Christ Jesus, in all we do; and may you always remember that God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment