Sunday, March 7, 2021

The Amazement of Our Lord

 Isn't the love of God beyond amazing? Just to wake up and feel his love abiding deep within your very soul brings such a secure solace to the mind. What a blessing just to feel His presence and the gifts of a loving family, precious friends, and how He is teaching me to see beyond my normal understanding into His perfect predestined plan for my life.

I love talking with Him in the stillness of night, to know He is near in the early morning light with the assurance He has me covered in the palm of His hands. All that I need He is..... My God, my Savior, my Lord, my Love, my Protector, my Comfort. my Provider, my Peace and so much more!
I am forever thankful for His Amazing Grace and Unconditional Love that allows Him to look beyond my faults and see my needs: Such Amazing Grace!!!

I pray you sense His precious love and feel His unseen Hand guiding you along your way today because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment