Sunday, March 7, 2021

Peace In Him

 "Far away in the depths of my spirit tonight, Rolls a melody sweeter than psalm; In celestial-like strains it unceasingly falls, O'er my soul like an infinite calm. Peace, peace, wonderful peace; Coming down from the Father above; Sweep over my spirit forever, I pray; In fathomless billows of love."

I love this precious song and the assurance it holds for me and precious loved ones as well. Feeling God's wonderful peace flow through my spirit with free falling celestial-like strains brings forth a calm like none other; reassuring that God has me safely secured in the palm of His protective hands.
Every thought, every tear, every fear, every need is all covered and protected under the completed works of Christ Jesus, our Lord and Savior! No greater peace can ever be found, no greater source is ever needed, than the peace of God that passes all understanding. What a peace of mind to know He is forever faithful; watching over us day and night.
Dear friends, in times like these, I pray you feel the unconditional love of God as Peace, Peace, Wonderful Peace, flows down from the Father above; sweeping over your spirit forever I pray in fathomless billows of love. May the peace of God dwell in your hearts forever I pray; reassuring you that God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment