Saturday, March 13, 2021

Sowing Love

 What a glorious gift God has given! Cool and brisk outside but whether hot or cold, sunshine or rain, sleet or snow, each new day is a gift from God filled with His fresh mercies and tender grace.

Regardless of the outer elements that surround us, let's rise and shine forth His Love and Hope within! Let's be grateful that He showers us with His Amazing Grace and be happy with the life given as we rise above the storms, dance in the rain, and if we're gonna dance, then let's sing forth His praise:
"Oh how beautiful are you Lord, it's your Words, it's your Love; Oh how glorious are You Lord, It's Your power, It was Your cross, That saved me and rescued me, Just a moment there, set me free! I give You glory, glory! I give You glory, glory! I give You glory, glory, Jesus! I give You glory, glory! I give You glory, glory! I give You glory, glory, Jesus!
Now doesn't it do your heart good to feel His praises rising up within you whether you sang along or not! Well, you know I just had to sing this morning! I find it wonderful to open my eyes and breathe in the goodness of each new day given; to be able to get myself out of bed and to move about and have my being; even tho it's slow at first, the more I move, the easier it gets, just as every thing we do in life.
No matter if in our physical walk or our spiritual walk; the more we practice what is needed, the easier it gets; and the more rewarding it feels! So with each new move we make, it's good to feel the joy of the Lord springing up within the very depths of our soul as we feel the Love of Jesus, the Lord of lords, King of kings, God of all gods, the Great I Am, Prince of Peace, and Lover of my soul wrap His arms around us bringing comfort and peace as nothing this world has to offer! What joy to know that I am His, and He is mine forever and ever throughout eternity, Praise His Holy Name! Thank You Jesus!
So how about you? Come join in and not just rush through today, but enjoy all He has given; let's make every moment the very best it can be for His glory sake. We can make it a good day, or it can be a better day; or we can even aim at making it the very Best it can be.
Good, Better, Best; Never Let it rest; Until the good is better, and the better is Best! Let's make it Best as we enjoy His blessings along the way.
Let's sow His love into someone's life today by sowing seeds of kindness along our way; How about it? Let's choose to be happy, to enjoy all He has given and live our life to the fullest! Let's choose to be Free to dance in the rain; to sing His praises through it all and bring glory to the Kingdom of God while being all we can be for His Glory sake!
Enjoy a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends, because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment