Saturday, March 27, 2021

MY FOREVER FRIEND

 Giving praise this morning to my forever friend in Christ Jesus who is quick to come to my aide protecting me from harm and evil. My friend who sticks closer than a sister or brother, who knows my every thought, my every fear, and every need before it even comes to mind. My Forever Friend dwells within me loving and caring, comforting and assuring peace like none other.

As I thought of the many ways to describe Him this morning, I heard this melody ringing within my soul and thought I would just share it with you as a tribute to Him this morning. Truly there is nothing greater than to introduce you to God.
"May I introduce you to this friend of mine; Who hangs out the stars and tells the sun when to shine; He kisses the flowers each morning with dew; but He's not too busy to care about you. We have a Heavenly Father above with eyes full of Mercy and a heart full of love; He really cares when your head is bowed low; Consider the lilies and then you will know.
Consider the lilies; they don't toil or spin; But there's not a king with more splendor than them; Consider the sparrows; they don't plant or sow; but they're fed by the Master who watches them grow. We have a Heavenly Father above with eyes full of Mercy
And a heart full of love; He really cares when your head is bowed low; Consider the lilies And then you will know.
Having survived the past year with its unknown pandemic and political warfare; I find it heartwarming to know that My Friend doesn't change. He is the same yesterday, today, and forevermore, so I don't have to worry about my future or what happens around me. I know He has good plans for me and is working on my behalf to fulfil His Word as I relax and trust in Him.
So let's enjoy this day He has given and look forward to the future He has planned for each of our lives; knowing He has us covered in the palm of His hands. And while we're enjoying all He has given, let's not forget to love on Him too. After all, Jesus is the reason we live pardoned, so let's give Him glory, honor, and praise today; God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment