Monday, March 22, 2021

Refreshing Times Have Come

 It's Springtime! Thought I would share this song with you on this first morning of Spring. It has been playing in my mind all through the night and upon my rising this morning, bringing peace and solace and I pray it might do the same for you. Truer words have never been written and whether you sing It, whisper It, or speak It, there is Power in the name of Jesus! Be blessed!

🎶There is a Truth older than the ages; There is a Promise of things yet to come; There is One born for our salvation, Jesus! There is a Light that overwhelms the darkness, There is a Kingdom that forever reigns, There is Freedom from the chains that bind us, Jesus, Jesus; Who walks on the waters; Who speaks to the sea; Who stands in the fire beside me; He roars like a lion, He bled as the Lamb; He carries my Healing in His hands, Jesus!
🎶There is a Name I call in times of trouble, There is a Song that Comforts in the night; There is a Voice that calms the storm that rages; He is Jesus, Jesus; Who walks on the waters; Who speaks to the sea; Who stands in the fire beside me; He roars like a lion
He bled as the Lamb; He carries my Healing in His hands.
🎶Messiah, My Savior; There is Power in Your name; You're my Rock and my Redeemer, There is Power in Your name, In Your name; You walk on the waters, You speak to the sea; You stand in the fire beside me; You roar like a lion, You bled as the Lamb, You carry my Healing in Your hands; Jesus! There is no One like You, Jesus! There is no One like You!🎶
Spring is here and times of refreshing have come as declared in Jeremiah 31:25, "I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint;" So in this fresh season of new beginnings, may we call upon the precious name of Jesus and walk in the pathway He directs. May we seek God's face and allow the Redeeming blood of the Lamb to deliver and set us Free from all the chains that tend to bind us and declare Him Lord over all! Truly There is Power In The Name Of Jesus!
Enjoy this first day of Spring and begin to bloom where God has planted you, because He loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment