Sunday, April 9, 2017

Expecting The Best Is Yet To Come

With Easter Sunday approaching next week, I find myself meditating on the Resurrecting Power and really trying to take in the reality that the same power that raised Jesus from the dead lives inside me, and that has me doing a lot of soul searching! Realizing that I have the power to overcome every obstacle that gets in my way and live a victorious life in Christ Jesus simply amazes me as my mind takes on continued spiritual enlightenment. 
 The apostle Paul wrote in Ephesians 1:16-21 NIV), "I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better. I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which He has called you, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints, and His incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of His mighty strength, which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come." Now that's Power; Resurrecting, Life Changing Power! 
As I seek to have the eyes of my heart enlightened so I can know the hope to which He has called me! I bow in total amazement that He Loves me just as I am; with all my doubts and failures; and yet He cares enough to instill within me the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead and empowers me to become more than an over comer in this life through Him who saved me! Holy Spirit sees everything and knows everything, so there is nothing hidden in secret from Him. He knows all of my needs: mind, soul, body, and even financial needs even before I ask of Him. He knows the desires of my heart and He knows what is best for ME. 
Before I was created in my mother's womb, He had a plan already designed just for me and what He wanted me to do in this earthly life. And it's knowing His plan for me is perfect that inspires me to wait upon Him to fulfill the needs and desires of my heart. So, even tho learning to be submissive to His will gets a little tough and I get a little impatient; I am forever thankful for His tender mercies as He continues to teach me how to rest in Him and follow His lead; and at this point in my life, I am determined that when I hear His voice, I will answer His calling; and where He leads me, I will follow. 
Sometimes it may be in a childlike manner trusting fully in Him, or it may be filled with apprehensions as I doubt my own abilities; but one thing for sure is that I've learned He holds my future, and I know He holds my hand. So, even when things seem impossible to my way of thinking, I hold onto the blessed assurance that in Christ I can do ALL things(Philippians 4:13); and that it His will that I prosper and be in health even as my soul prospers(3 John 1:2).
So being secure in Christ Jesus and His redeeming power, I am on to a victorious life while bringing glory and honor to my Lord Jesus, and I pray that as you pursue Him in your life, you will claim your victory In Jesus as well. Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friend. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment