Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Freely You Have Received, Freely Give

"Touch through me, Holy Spirit, touch through me; Let my hands reach out to others, touch through me; There's a lonely soul somewhere needing just one friend to care; Touch through me, Holy Spirit, touch through me. Love through me, Holy Spirit, Love through me; I will be my brother's keeper, Love through me; Hearts are bleeding deep inside, Love can dry the weeping eyes; Love through me, Holy Spirit, Love through me. Flow through me, Holy Spirit, Flow through me; Like a river in the desert, flow through me; Springing fountain healing stream, Living water pure and clean; Flow through me, Holy Spirit, flow through me. My hands will be Your hands reaching out to others; My lips will not be slothful, Lord, to speak; I will be that good Samaritan to someone else's need; I will be Your house to dwell in, live through me. Flow through me, Holy Spirit; Love through me, Holy Spirit; Touch through me, Holy Spirit, Touch through me!"
What a precious gift in earthen vessels to be God's hands extended as we lovingly reach out to others in Word or deed. We can be His voice of hope to a lost, hurting, and hopeless generation desperate to hear the hope that is possible in Christ Jesus! We can be His vessel unto honor as Holy Spirit touches, and flows, and Loves through each of us. For God so loved the world that He gave His all(John 3:16)... Jesus so loved the world that He surrendered His all(John 15:13)... Holy Spirit works within each of us and gives His all (1Corinthians 12:7-11)... So why shouldn't we give our all?
It only takes one person reaching out in love with just one special touch of kindness, to share God's love and save a soul lost in despair. But it starts in you and me. Won't you consider being that hand of hope reaching out to others today? It cost Jesus such a great price, and yet to us, it was freely given. Freely we have received, so freely we should give. I pray that as you think on these things and begin to bless others, you will feel His blessings returned to you as well. Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment