Monday, April 24, 2017

The Lord, My Hope Secures!

"Amazing Grace, How sweet the sound; that saved a wretch like me; I once was lost but now I'm found, was blind but now I see. 'Twas Grace that taught my heart to fear and Grace, my fears relieved; How precious did that Grace appear, the hour I first believed. My chains are gone! I've been set free! My God, my Savior has ransomed me! And like a flood His Mercy reigns! Unending Love, Amazing Grace!
The Lord has promised good to me; His Word, My Hope Secures; He will my Shield and Portion be, as long as life endures. The earth shall soon dissolve like snow; The sun forbear to shine; But God, Who called me here below, Will be forever mine! My sins are gone! I've been set free! My God, My Savior has ransomed me! And like a flood His Mercy reigns! Unending Love, Amazing Grace!"
What powerful lyrics by Chris Tomlin! Such a life-changing experience brought about by the blood of the Lamb! No longer are we bound by Sin and despair! No longer bound with gloom and agony! No longer bound by sickness and disease; but Free to walk in the Liberty of God's Amazing Grace! Redeemed by the precious life changing Blood of Jesus, our Redeemer! The Chains of death are gone, I've been set Free! My God, my Savior, has ransomed me!
What Freedom He empowers! What Boldness He instills! Boldness to stand up and declare, I'M FREE! and feel Him smiling upon us because we are His and He is ours, forever and ever throughout eternity! What Love! What boundless Love! As we run to Him, He wraps us securely in His arms, urging us to cast all our cares upon Him and allow Him to handle the cares of our life as only He does best! What Love He bestows!
As you go through your day today, don't attempt to carry those worries on your shoulders but bring them to Jesus, and allow Him to guide you and to provide what is needed for today; and then tomorrow do the same! This world holds too many obstacles and can be too devastating to worry too far in advance; so He encourages us to only worry about today because tomorrow will have worries of its own(Matthew 6:34). But by taking things one day at a time, one step at a time, trust in Him, and lean not on our own understanding; He will surely direct our paths(Proverbs 3:5,6) and make ways where there seems to be no ways(Isaiah 43:19). God is Faithful and Forever True!
Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friend. God loves you and so do I~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment