Monday, April 10, 2017

Finding God's Peace In Whatever We Face

"Bless the Lord O my soul, O my soul; Worship His Holy Name; Sing like never before, O my soul; I'll Worship Your Holy Name. The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning; It's time to sing Your song again, Whatever may pass and whatever lies before me; let me be singing when the evening comes. You're rich in love and You're slow to anger; Your Name is great and Your heart is kind; For all Your goodness I will keep on singing, Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find. And on that day when my strength is failing; The end draws near and my time has come; Still my soul will sing Your praise unending; Ten thousand years and then forevermore, forevermore! Bless The Lord O my soul, O my Soul; Worship His Holy Name; Sing like never before, O my soul; I'll Worship Your Holy Name; I'll Worship Your Holy Name!"
Rising up early in the morning, praising Holy Name; Seeking His face to walk and talk with Him like never before, with a heart filled with praise and a longing to feel His divine presence warms my soul like nothing this world holds. "What a fellowship, what a joy divine; Leaning on His everlasting arms. What a Blessedness, What a Peace is mine; Leaning on The Everlasting Arms! O, How sweet to walk in this pilgrim way, Leaning on The Everlasting Arms; O How bright the path grows from day to day; Leaning on The Everlasting Arms! Leaning on Jesus, Leaning on Jesus; Safe and secure from all alarm; Leaning on Jesus, Leaning on Jesus; Leaning on The Everlasting Arms!"
No matter what comes our way, we have His Blessed Assurance that He is with us, holding our hand and leading our way; comforting with His peace like never before! God is our Strength and Our Refuge; Our Shield and our Fortress; Our Strong and Mighty Tower; Our Peace and Our Comfort; Our Dearest Friend and Closest Companion! There is nothing we face that He cannot handle; nothing too devastating for Him to heal as we "Trust in the Lord with All our heart; and lean not unto our own understanding; In all our ways acknowledge Him, and He Shall direct our path.(Proverbs 3:5,6). Holy Words of Promise assuring us that when we lean on Him, He is with us Forever and ever, throughout all eternity!
I pray you lean upon those Everlasting Arms and allow Him to guide your pathway throughout your day, so you will be singing when the evening comes, "Bless the Lord O my soul, O my soul; Worship His Holy Name; Sing like never before O my soul, I Worship Your Holy Name!
Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends; God loves you and so do I~~~









No comments:

Post a Comment