Tuesday, April 11, 2017

What a Mighty God He Is

Oh Lord my God, I lift my voice in praise of all Your marvelous works in my life and in the lives of my family. I will praise You all the days of my life for You are the very air that I breathe, the joy of my heart, the strength in my bones, and with all that I am I will lift up Your Mighty Name JESUS, for There is none like You! There is no Hope but in You, Lord. There is no Joy but in You, Lord! When I lie down, You are with me; When I rise up, You are with me. There is no place I go that You are not close beside me. I lift up Your Holy Name as Psalm 100 declares, " Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness: Come before His presence with Singing. Know ye that the Lord, He is God: it is He that hath made us, and not we ourselves. We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him and bless His name. For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endureth to all generations."
Lamentations 3:22-23 tells us, "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness." And truly You are faithful, dear Lord. We watch in amazement as rain and warm sunshine cause our gardens to burst forth from the ground, and just as they need their nourishment to be fruitful and grow, even so we need Your nourishment, dear Lord, to cause us to grow in wisdom and in Your might. You designed us from our very beginning and made great plans for us as noted in Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future;" And Isaiah 55:8,9 tells us "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways," declares the LORD" As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."  

There is no way we can ever perceive just how awesome or how powerful our God is and He is fully aware of that. So all He asks is for us to trust Him with a child-like trust: to trust His ways and His timing so everything He has promised can be fulfilled for our good. Proverbs 3:5-6 instructs us to, "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." God sees the beginning and the end and all in between, whereas we can only see what is directly before us. God knows what is up ahead and knows things or people who seek to destroy or hinder us from being all He predestined us to be; Prosperous, Healthy, Happy, and of a Sound Mind; If only we trust Him, His ways, His will, and His timing with all our heart.  
 Dear friend, God longs to be your Comfort and your Peace today. He longs to be your Hope, your Strength, your Healer, and your Guide as you journey through this land. He is the Only Source You Will Ever Need, the One Person Who Can Never Fail, and the One Love You Can Always Trust in. I pray you will allow God To Lead and Guide you today so you can have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friend. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment