Saturday, April 1, 2017

What The Devil Meant For Evil, He Will Make It Good

 "God said He would turn it around; God said He would turn it around; What the devil meant for evil, God would make it good; Turn around, Turn around, Turn around!. He gives beauty for ashes, Joy for my pain; Praise for my sadness, as I remember His name; Mourning into gladness, sorrow into joy; Every day will be sweeter, than the day before; God said He would turn it around; God said He would turn it around; what the devil meant for evil, God will make it good; Turn around, Turn around, Turn around."  
This great old medley of praise and worship has been going around in my head since late last night as truly I have seen God turn around many many circumstances devised by satan that was meant to take me or my family down....But Daddy God stepped in and turned them around for our good. He is our Protector Who stands watch over us as we keep our minds focused upon Him. With our mind stayed upon Him and our ears purposely open to hear His instructions, God is able to protect us and to guide us into all truths as He leads us into that abundant life He predestined for us before we were ever born.  
In these perilous days we need to be reminded and to remind others of the wondrous works of our Loving Faithful God Who watches over us in all our ways! He is not a god Who cannot Speak! Not a god Who cannot Move! Not a god Who could ever lie, and certainly Not a god Who can ever die! He is Almighty God, and above Him there is none else! If His Word says it, He will Do it! If He did it for one, He will do it for you, because His Word declares He is not a respecter of persons(Acts 10:34).
God is very much Alive and living on the inside of every believer! He is our Daddy God; our Almighty Father Who Loves us, His creation, unconditionally; no matter how good or bad, or how unworthy we deem our self to be. We are His children that He loves beyond measure and He longs to turn our sadness into praise, our mourning into gladness, our sorrow into joy, and to make every day sweeter than the day before. 
Time and time again I have proven Him to be All His Word declares Him to be! He is my Redeemer, my Protector, my Provider, my Salvation, my Joy, my Peace, and so much more! All that I need, He is! As we get our minds off us and we set our eyes upon Him, we can see Him more clearly and His Word will come alive within us as we follow 'His Way and His Will' for our life! With our mind stayed on Him, His Will, and His Way, we will experience such immeasurable joy bubbling up from deep within turning our grief into joy and that sadness into praise, and suddenly praises will begin to pour out from deep within to the Lord of lords and King of all kings! Psalm 150:6 tells us, "Let every thing that hath breath, praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord." 
I pray that as you go about your day, you will turn to the God of your salvation, the God who created you and all heaven and earth; and praise His Holy Name from deep within your heart, for truly He has done and continues to do mighty things in all our lives. Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends, God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment