Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Such Amazing Grace, Insurmountable Peace, and Incredible Joy

Waking up to a new day in Christ Jesus makes my soul become alive with songs of praise unto the Lord of Lord and King of Kings, as my heart sings forth, "Lord, You are good and Your mercy endureth forever; Lord, You are good and Your mercy endureth forever; People from every nation and tongue, from generation to generation; we worship You, we worship You for Who You are!" And Truly God is worthy of  all our worship and praise today and always!
He has done so many miracles in my life and in the lives of my family that are just too numerous to tell. When I begin to think on all these blessings He has already provided, I have a sense of guilt knowing that I still have things I need Him to help me with; but He reminds me that it's this Father-child relationship He seeks from us! He longs for us to just come and sit down before Him and talk with Him; about anything and everything, large or small. He just desires our companionship! He wants us to enjoy His friendship as we spend that alone time with Him; no cell phones, no interference, no hurry; just you and Him, sharing conversation one to another.
It's during this time that we really come to know Him and we come to trust Him! And this trust is so necessary because we all have troubles and cares in this life, and many are more than we can handle; but in knowing Him, we can take them to the Lord and leave them there. Now it's the amount of trust we have in God as to whether we will leave them there knowing He will take care of them, or if we pick them back up and try to handle them on our own! He cares for every problem we encounter in life, large or small, and will handle each one for our good, if only we trust Him enough to leave them with Him instead of picking them back up. 
I did this time and time again before I came to know Him better. As I began spending that much needed relationship time with Him, I began to know Him better and began to trust that whatever I need, He will supply; as long as it is for my good. So now I'm learning; slowly but surely, I am learning! Praise God! I've learned that when I have a problem, I can discuss it with my Father and lay it at His feet knowing that He WILL take care of it! I no longer pick it back up and try to handle it on my own! I know it may not be done in my way(and that's probably a really good thing) and I know that it may not be done in my time frame; but I do know of a surety that whatever affects me, affects Him because He wants only the Best for my life. 
So no matter how great or how small, as I lay my cares down at His feet, I pick up such unspeakable Peace! Peace in knowing that my Daddy God, Who Loves Me unconditionally, has got this! That's right, I know my Daddy God is taking care of my needs and He's got this!!!  And when I speak this out, there is such joy that springs forth from deep within my soul because He has replaced my worries with His joy that no man can steal away!  What Incredible Joy He instills! What Amazing Grace He shows! What Insurmountable Peace! What Unconditional Love; all because I am His and He is mine, forever and ever, throughout eternity!
Ephesians 2:4-10 declares "But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ(by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them."
Such Amazing Grace He desires to shower upon us, His children, along with spiritual blessings as He loves on us like nothing this world has to offer. He delights in us and longs to hear us call out to Him, "Abba" (Father, Daddy). We were created to be members of His family and there is nothing we can ever do to separate us from His love as noted in Romans 8:38-39, "For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels. nor principalities, not powers. nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord!"
I pray you will feel His Love today as He showers His bountiful blessings upon your life. I pray His love fills your heart to overflowing and keeps you in all your ways. And I pray that in all things, you bring glory to the wonderful, matchless name of Jesus! 
Enjoy life abundantly and have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends, God loves you and so do I~~

No comments:

Post a Comment