Thursday, April 6, 2017

Taking Time To Hear The Heartbeat Of God

This morning I'm awakened early in continued awe of my Heavenly Father who watches over me and those I love and protects us from harms way! Yesterday was certainly a day of amazement for me as I witnessed prayers answered in mighty ways as scheduled plans that would have put loved ones in harms way were suddenly postponed and the severe storms heading our direction passed around us bringing safety to all my loved ones so tears of awe continue to flow with praise to my Father Who lovingly watches over and protects me and mine in all our ways!
Feeling the awesomeness of His love and witnessing evidence of His works springs forth a refreshing confidence that what He said He would do, He continues to do today. He is forever faithful to His Word, never changing, and I just praise Him for the awesomeness of His Love and Amazing Grace. He is my Rock, My Strong Tower, My Refuge, My Shelter from the Storms, and He is the Love of my life in Whom I trust! Praise the Holy Name of JESUS! Thank You Lord!
I pray that you come to realize the Love of God in all your ways, and I pray you will slow down this morning and allow time to just snuggle up ever so closely in His warm embrace and love on Him today! Snuggle up so close that you could actually hear the sound of His heart beating for you! No hurry, just taking time to be with your Heavenly Father Who Loves You So Much and longs to hold you in His warm embrace of protection and restoration! It's in His Loving Arms, that He restores you and gives you new found peace within! It's when we seek Him with all our heart, that we will find Him, and our lives are never the same again!
I pray you have a wonderfully blessed day dear friend. God truly loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment