Sunday, October 16, 2016

Peace Within

"There's within my heart a melody, Jesus whispers sweet and low, Fear not, I am with thee, Peace, be still, In all of life's ebb and flow. Soon He's coming back to welcome me, far beyond the starry sky, I shall wing my flight to worlds unknown; I shall reign with Him on high. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, sweetest name I know; fills my every longing, keeps me singing as I go." 
How awesome to wake up with singing in my heart and feel the warmth of His love securely within; a feeling of Peace that passes all understanding; just one of those many blessings Jesus has given as He declares in John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world gives, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." So, why in this world, would anyone not want to feel the love of God or to feel His peace warm the very depths of their soul? What a treasure I have in this wonderful peace, buried deep in the heart of my soul, So secure that no power can mine it away, while the years of eternity roll. Peace! Peace! Wonderful Peace! 
Dear friends, I pray you feel the warmth of God's peace as you go through this day, and that in all things you share hope with those in need. Have a wonderfully blessed day, because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment