Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The Dawning of a New Era

Woke up this morning with a great feeling of newness of life, with health and strength bubbling up within me bringing the hope that in Christ Jesus I am made whole. No more sickness, no more distress, no more worrying about tomorrow but knowing that Jesus has this all covered in the palm of His hands. What peace and assurance comes from knowing that I am His and He is mine forevermore! As His Word declares my healing by the stripes He bore, I rest assured in His peace buried deep within my soul.
It's good to be alive! It's even better to be alive in Christ Jesus! It's good to finally be well from this lengthy illness and to know that no matter what comes my way today, I am never alone! Jesus walks beside me, Holy Spirit empowers me, and Heavenly Father watches over me, providing all my needs! It's such a joy to speak the Holy name of Jesus and know in my heart, that He is my Lord and Savior! Such a joy to feel His love washing over me, flooding through me, and to know what a mighty God He is! Such Love beyond measure! Peace like nothing else to be found! Immeasurable Joy flowing through my soul with full assurance that every Word He has spoken, every promise contained within His Holy Word, is mine as I believe in my heart, confess with my mouth, and reach out to receive.
There is nothing to fear but fear itself, so why would I fear when I have the peace of mind that comes from knowing Jesus is the Word and He is my Lord. The world is quickly changing and day by day authorities attempt to revise the Word, and sway others to their vain philosophies, but God's Word remains the same yesterday, today, and forevermore. He does not change! He is Forever Holy, Forever Loving, and Forever Faithful to honor His Word! It is you and I that must accept His Word, just as it is written, to govern our lives.
What a treasure we find in His wonderful peace buried deep in the heart of our soul; so secure that no power can mine it away while the years of eternity roll.
Today is the dawning of a new era where we all must decide who will be lord over our life. Will we allow the cares of this life and the earthly powers that be to rule our thinking, or will we take the Word as it is written to be our guide as we enjoy a new life in Christ Jesus as He has so freely given? It's time to choose who we will serve- God or man! As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!
I pray you choose this new life He gives and have a wonderfully blessed day, because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment