Thursday, October 20, 2016

THE ROCK

"Where do I go when there's no body else to turn to? Who do I turn to when nobody wants to listen?
Who do I lean on when there's no foundation stable? I go to the Rock, I know He's able, I go to the Rock. I go to The Rock for my salvation; I go to the stone that the builders rejected; I run to the mountain and the mountain stands by me; When the earth all around me is sinking sand, On Christ the Solid Rock I stand; When I need a shelter, when I need a friend, I go to the Rock! 
Where do I hide till the storms have all passed over? Who do I run to when the winds of sorrow threaten? Is there a refuge in the time of tribulation? When my soul needs consolation, I go to the Rock. I go to The Rock of my salvation; I go to the stone that the builders rejected; I run to the mountain and the mountain stands by me; When the earth all around me is sinking sand, On Christ the Solid Rock I stand; When I need a shelter, when I need a friend, I go to the Rock!"
The lyrics to this precious old song by Dottie Rambo gives hope that no matter what comes our way,Jesus is our Rock, Once and forevermore! Jesus, the One and Only Source who will always be there in time of need and desperation. He hears every whispers, hears our every cry, sees every tear, and cares about every little thing in life that concerns us. He is as close as the very breath you breathe and certainly hears as we cry out to Him in need. He always has been the God of more than enough, who came and dwelt among us and continues to watch over us even today. "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God, The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him and without Him was not any thing made that was made. In Him was life and the life was the light of men and the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended It not."(Jn 1:1-5) 
The choice is ours to comprehend the light of Jesus and make Him Lord over our life and receive the power of Holy Spirit as He empowers us to speak the Word boldly against those things that come against us, just as Jesus did in the wilderness. The Word gave Him and the Word gives us the boldness to proclaim, "Thus saith the Lord God" and so it was then, and is today, and will be forevermore!  Holy Spirit abides within empowering us to become 'more than conquerors' (Romans 8:37) in Christ Jesus.... 'who gives us the strength to do all things' (Philippians 4:13).
 If you are not sure of the power you possess in Christ Jesus take a few moments to talk with Him and take time to really listen to Him. He loves to be invited for sit-down conversations any time of the day in any given situation, as He lovingly wraps His arms around us and hold us close, bringing peace like nothing this world has to offer. He is there beside you right now, with arms open wide, to welcome you just the way you are. He is the Lord our Savior, our Deliverer, our Peace. He is God of all mankind, and there is nothing too hard for Him(Jeremiah 32:27); so trust Him to do whatever may be needed in your life to bring deliverance and freedom like you've never known. It only takes a minute to invite Him into your heart and make Him Lord over all and you will never be the same again! 
I pray you will think about it so you can have a wonderfully blessed day, because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment