Tuesday, March 22, 2016

We Shall Behold Him

"Lord, I lift Your name on high; Lord, I love to sing Your praises; I'm so glad You're in my life; I'm so glad you came to save us. You came from Heaven to Earth to show the way; from the Earth to the cross, my debt to pay; from the cross to the grave, from the grave to the sky; Lord, I lift Your name on high!"  What a wonderful song of praise with heartfelt truths. What a matchless Savior, Jesus! Our Lord and King!  And it was All for you and me that He came!  I am in total awe of His unconditional love and amazing grace! Life given to each of us on earth is only temporary; as we are all allotted a certain time here to accomplish our predestined journey; and then we are called Home; to see Him face to face; for all eternity, Time with no end! What immeasurable joy in knowing I will behold my Savior, Jesus, face to face, Well, Glory!!! makes me wanna shout!!! Praise God!!! To know that having accepted Jesus as our Lord and Savior, and made Him Lord over our life, we shall behold Him face to face!!! WOW! "The sky shall unfold, preparing His entrance; The stars shall applaud Him with thunders of praise; The sweet light in His eyes shall enhance those awaiting; And we shall behold Him, then face to face! The angel will sound the shout of His coming; And the sleeping shall rise from their slumbering place; And those remaining shall be changed in a moment; And we shall behold him, then face to face!" I get carried away listening to Sandi Patty sing that amazing song; and I anxiously await my time to see Jesus face to face, and all my loved ones; already gathered around our Lord and Savior; rejoicing and basking in His love forevermore! I know I won't be able to stand but I will fall to His feet in humble adoration of the One who loved me when I was totally unlovable; who loved me above and beyond my wildest imagination! Who provides ways where there are no ways! Who comforts and guides through life's most difficult challenges; and Who assures us that we are never alone because He is forever with us, working within us to accomplish God's perfect plan in our life, as we follow His instructions.  I am so thankful to know that forevermore, I am His and He is mine!!! May you feel the awesomeness of His Glory today and be blessed, dear friends! God loves you and so do I~~~

1 comment: