Saturday, March 5, 2016

Our Inner Companion-: The Beginning of a Precious Friendship

In the midst of every trial or sorrow, Jesus is there! With open arms and outstretched hands He waits to comfort and bring us peace. We don't have to walk thru life alone! God gave us Jesus, and Jesus gave us Holy Spirit; not to sit on a shelf, or chant to; but Holy Spirit is very God Who longs to actually walk with us and talk with us all thru this life; encouraging us while bringing hope and assurance that whatsoever He says in His Word, He Will Do!
 We are not alone, dear friends. In this blog-site, "From His mouth to my ears", I will share all He shares with me to inspire and encourage you as well; so together we can be All He predestined us to be for His glory sake! Jesus gave His All so that we can have life more abundantly in Him!
I pray you will Receive His gifts and His Words and join me as He blesses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment