Saturday, March 5, 2016

The Majesty of our Lord

"Oh Lord, Our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth! Oh Lord, Our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth! The heavens declare Your greatness,The oceans cry out to You, The mountains bow down before You, So I'll join with the earth and I'll give my praise to You!" (~Majestic lyrics by Lincoln Brewster)  Precious, Precious Lord! When I think about the splendor of Your creations as I gaze up into the heavens and see the sun, the moon, the vast multitude of stars, and look over the earth with all Your measureless creations, my mind cannot comprehend how majestic You truly are! ..... And then to know how You love me with an unconditional love, and You assure me in Your Word there is nothing I can ever do or say that can separate me from Your Love! I am just in awe of who You are!!! All I can say is "Thank You, Dear Lord!" and "I Love You, Lord!"......and when I do, I feel His Loving Arms reaching out to wrap me securely as He draws me close, and suddenly..... nothing else matters! Thank You Lord for Your undying Love!!! Thank you Lord for watching over me, protecting me and providing for me! Dear friends, I pray that you feel the warmth of God's love today and that you have a wonderfully blessed day! Remember, God loves you, and so do I~

No comments:

Post a Comment