Monday, March 28, 2016

RESURRECTING POWER

Today I find myself meditating on the Resurrecting Power that raised Jesus from the dead and really trying to take in the True Fact; that the same power that raised Jesus from the dead lives within me; and that has me doing a lot of soul searching and being thankful that it's never too late to realize one's full potential in life; as predestined by Almighty God. The apostle Paul wrote in Ephesians 1:16-21 NIV), "I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him betterI pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which He has called you, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints, and His incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of His mighty strength, which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realmsfar above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come."(Ephesians 1:16-21 NIV). Now that's Power!!! Resurrecting, Life-Changing Power!!! 
Resurrection Sunday has left such an impact on my life, as well as many others, as we seek to have the eyes of our heart enlightened so we can know the hope to which He has called us; the glorious inheritance of the saints, and His incomparably great power for us who believe. I am amazed by the Resurrecting Power that raised Jesus from the dead, being the same power that works within me through Holy Spirit. He has brought about many wonderful changes in my life, and learning to be submissive and allow Him to work within me seems to be the greatest learning period in my life; but so fulfilling as I see and feel many changes already in the working. He sees everything, He knows everything, and there is nothing hidden in secret from Him. He knows my needs (mind, soul, spirit, and financial), He knows the desires of my heart, and He knows what is best for ME; as was predestined for Me before I was even created in my mother's womb. He had a plan already designed of what He wanted me to do in this earthly life for the glory of His kingdom sake. So, even tho learning total submission sometimes gets rough; I am forever thankful for His patience and tender mercy as He teaches me to rest in His works and follow His lead. Because at this point in my life, I am determined that when I hear His voice, I will answer His calling, and where He leads, I will follow. Now sometimes it may be in a childlike manner, doubting my ability and unsure of what the future holds; but I know Who holds my future, and I know He holds my hand. So, even if it seems impossible to my way of thinking, I have the blessed assurance that I can do ALL things through Christ which strengthens me(Philippians 4:13), and that it His will that I prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers(3 John 1:2), Praise The Lord; and because I believe His Word and believe He will do what He says He will do; then I can have what It says I can have, in Jesus' name! I in Him, and He in me! I am secure in Christ Jesus and His works, and by His loving mercy and redeeming power, I am on to victorious living bringing glory and honor to His Holy name, Jesus.  I pray that you will pursue Him in your life, as well, and be blessed, dear friend. God loves you and so do I~~~

1 comment:

  1. Where He leads me I will follow. I'll go with Him all the way.

    ReplyDelete