Saturday, January 21, 2017

AND I KNOW HE WATCHES ME

Isn't it assuring to know God watches over you and me, every second of every day along our way, and that there is nothing to fear but fear itself. Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." I love how our Heavenly Father promises to comfort us, to strengthen us, to help us, and to never let us fall. Of a surety, He is our protector, our provider, supplier of all our needs, and lover of our soul. "My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus Christ and righteousness; I dare not trust the sweetest frame, But wholly lean of Jesus' name. On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand; all other ground is sinking sand, All other ground is sinking sand." 
Day by day He watches over us to sustain us in all our ways, and knowing who God is and believing upon Jesus brings comfort and peace as noted in John 14:1 "Let not your heart be troubled, ye believe in God, believe also in Me." Many are the promises of hope enclosed within the Word of God and yet we will become discouraged for lack of knowledge if we don't take time to hear His Word "so then Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God"(Romans 10:17). The more we adhere to His Word, the more our faith builds and we begin to apply His promises to our life.
God sent His Word(Jesus) to bring Light into our darkness, Hope into our despair, and Freedom from all sins, hangups, hurts and everything that once held us in bondage. Jesus came that we would have life and have it more abundantly in Him(John 10:10). As followers of Christ Jesus(Christians) we are no longer tossed about but as God's children, redeemed by the blood of the Lamb(Jesus), we are recreated through Christ Jesus into a new person. No longer are we dwelling on our past, but looking ahead with spiritual eyes enlightened to a brighter future filled with love, joy and peace He purchased for us with His own blood. Our victory lies in keeping our focus on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, and in knowing that He holds our today, tomorrow and everyday hereafter in the palm of His Hands. 
It's in knowing Whose we are, that we can relax and enjoy the life predestined for us. Just as the lilies of the fields and all the little sparrows are kept by our Heavenly Father, we too have the assurance of His provision and can sing, "Why should I feel discouraged? why should the shadows come? Why should my heart be lonely and long for heaven and home? When Jesus is my portion, My constant friend is He, His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me!  
Dear friend, I pray that you realize He does watch over each of us and will provide our every need as we learn to fully trust in Him. There are no greater promises than those enclosed in His Holy Word, No greater Love than He gives from His Heart, and No greater place I would ever want to be than right smack dab in the center of His perfect Will. 
I pray you enjoy a wonderfully blessed day, safe and secure in knowing that God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment