Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wherever God Leads Us, He Most Assuredly Won't Leave Us

Today I'm reminded that Wherever God leads us, He will never leave us!  Wherever He takes us, He will lead us through! He will never forsake us but be with us every step of the way. He will be Everything we need Him to be at that appointed time, working within us to bring sweet victory as only He does best. My soul is reminded of the lyrics to this precious song: 
"Wherever You lead me, I know You won't leave me; Wherever You call me, You will make a way; Wherever we're going, I will be holding; To the promise You have made, You will make a way. You brought me to the desert so You could be my water; You brought me to the fire so You could be my shield; You brought me to the darkness so You could be my morning light; If You brought me this far, if You brought me this far.... And when I’m in the valley, You will be my comfort; And when I’m at the end of me, I find You there; When I’m in the battle, You will be my present peace; 'Cause You brought me this far, You brought me this far. Wherever You lead me, I know You won't leave me; Wherever You call me, You will make a way; Wherever we're going, I will be holding to the promise You have made, You will make a way."
And truly He has never forsaken or failed me throughout life. What blessed assurance rests in knowing God is with us through thick or thin, through good or bad, In the darkest of nights, or stormiest of days. He is there continually working whatever is needed to grow us into that victorious person in Christ Jesus; overcoming every battle with Him by our side. He's Our Watchman, Our High Tower, Our Strong Shield, Our Deliver; leading and guiding, protecting and providing, He is ALL we need. Rest assured you are never alone in any given situation that you may be battling in life, no matter how rough it may seem. God is right there with you; fighting for you and working within you to turn the bad into good in all things.
In Christ Jesus, you are a Victor and not a victim! You are a Child of the Most High God, designed by God's own hand. You are Strong in Christ Jesus! You are Invincible; No weapon formed against you shall prosper(Isaiah 54:17). Just as Moses( 
as a messenger from God seeking freedom for his people in slavery) told Pharoah  "I AM sent me"; even so, God sends us forth in Jesus' name, knowing that All we will ever need, He is! He is the Great I AM, our Healer, our Deliverer, our Shield and Defense, and with God on our side, we will not be defeated, in Jesus' name!  There is nothing He will ever lead us to, that He won't see us through! He gives us power to do ALL things in Jesus' name! 
So Let's Be Strong in the Power of His Might and Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends. God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment