Monday, January 30, 2017

Beautiful Mosaic Masterpieces from the Potter's Hands

"Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Saviour; I know for sure all of my days are held in Your hands; Crafted into Your perfect plan; You gently call me into Your presence, Guiding me by Your Holy Spirit; Teach me dear Lord, To live all of my life through Your eyes; I'm captured by Your Holy calling, Set me apart, I know You're drawing me to Yourself; Lead me Lord I pray; Take me, Mold me, Use me, Fill me; I give my life to the Potter's hands; Hold me, Guide me, Lead me, Walk beside me; I give my life to the Potter's hand."
We tend to think that once something is broken it should be cast aside or thrown away, but when we bring our brokenness to Jesus, He can take those broken pieces of life and recreate us into a new incredible work of art, skillfully crafted by the Potter's Hands. The results are always phenomenal, mind blowing, beyond all we could humanly think possible....But that's our God!!! Above and Beyond All We Can Ever Imagine!!!
So today my heart cries out; "Holy, Holy, Holy, Is the Lord God Almighty, Who was and is and is to come, With all creation I sing praise to the King of kings, You are my Everything and I will adore You! Filled with wonder, awestruck wonder, at the mention of Your name. Jesus, Your name is Power, Breath and Living Water, Such a marvelous mystery!" 
Hear the Spirit crying out today, "Bring your brokenness and lay it down before me and I will make You Whole, Recreated in Christ Jesus!" He wants to receive our brokenness so He can give us Wholeness; Molded into a Beautiful Mosaic Masterpiece, gently redesigned by God's Own Hands!
No longer a broken display filled with despair and hopelessness, but every piece strategically molded together by the Potter's tender Mercies and Divine Love..... And He Smiles at His New Creation and says, "You are Mine and I am Yours! And I Love You More Than You Can Ever Possibly Know!"
Have a wonderfully blessed day, dear friends, God loves you and so do I~~






No comments:

Post a Comment