Sunday, January 15, 2017

Daily Showers of Blessings

What a blessing to open my eyes this morning and hear songs of praise from the depths of my soul and then to realize I have received yet another birthday gift, 'the gift of today', specially wrapped in spiritual blessings from my Heavenly Father who wants me to enjoy all it contains one moment at a time. What a precious gift to breathe in a new day, to rise up and be able to move about and have my being, to lift my voice and offer up songs of praise from the depths of my being to the God of all gods, the Lord of all lords, and the King of all kings...my Savior and Lord, Jesus!
"Oh How beautiful are you Lord; It's Your Words, It's Your Love; Oh, how glorious are You, Lord; It's Your power, It was Your cross; That saved me, And rescued me; Just a moment there, Set me free! I give You glory, glory; I give You glory, glory; I give You glory, glory, Jesus; I give You glory, glory; I give You glory, glory; I give You glory, glory, Jesus!"
My heart rejoices as I feel the love of Jesus engulfing me, showering me with spiritual blessings from His Heavenly throne and it's just too marvelous for words, more than amazing, more than wonderful; just to know I am part of a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that are set apart to declare the praises of him who called us out of darkness into his wonderful light as noted in I Peter 2:9 and this realization goes far beyond all we could ever define as Wonderful!
We are blessed to serve a risen Savior, a God Who is very much alive, Who dwells inside each one of us, Who hears us when we call, and Who delights in our company as we walk and talk with Him along our way. He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last and He loves showering us with His love, and I for one love to be showered with His Love; How about you?
I pray that as you go about your day, you can feel God's love showering you with spiritual blessings and that you enjoy a wonderfully blessed day, simply because God loves you and so do I~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment